For network related inquiries, mail us at [email protected].Peering information
pingdash (AS 207341) has an open peering policy.
To peer with pingdash, you must
- Have a public ASN.
- Not announce “martian” routes or default route (0.0.0.0/0).
- Only announce own routes not other routes recieved from upstream peers.
To get transit from pingdash, you must
- Be a non-profit, education or personal network.
- Follow our above policy for peering.
We request max-prefix sizes of 2000 for IPv4 and 500 for IPv6, applied to any peering partner.
We provision our configuration automatically from PeeringDB, please ensure your entry is kept up-to-date including IP addresses and number of prefixes announced.
pingdash peering information
AS-SET: AS-PINGDASH (RIPE)
Peering email: [email protected]
NOC email: [email protected]
PeeringDB Entry: as207341.peeringdb.com
To ensure quality of operations, we reserve the following rights under our Peering Policy:
- To alter our peering policy and peering requirements at any time.
- To accept or decline a peering request at any time for any or no reason.
- To suspend or terminate peering connectivity, with or without notice.